Friday, March 11, 2011

Potty Mouth


While I could never call myself a woman of my word, from time to time I like to surprise myself and others by following through on a promise. Hate is a fuel perfectly suited for a venomous person like myself, so it's no wonder that I can't seem to turn off the fiya that are my delectable rhymes. This one was inspired by a few shit faced losers and the thoughts that happen to coss my mind when thinking of them. So just as promised, a lil lyrical snack to chew on.

Potty Mouth

Pirate hooker bitch
Back stabbing little snitch
Shit faced loser
Pussy drunk boozer
Turd licking twat
One-way parking lot
Fuck friend Frank
Catholic nun spank
Sucking Sodomy Seth
English morning breath
Piss face poop
Hot turd soup
Vagina monologues
Awkward dialogues
Flack jack tities
Little dick minis
Bitch tits McGee
Asparagus shishi
Dickwod Douche
Kangaroo Pouche
Neddle dick coat
Homosexual cruise boat
Shit bunk dope
Pube infested soap
Lame mass text
Geriatric Sex
Cunt bitch copy cat
Armpit titty fat
Ass burger mold
Integrity sold
Brown nosing kiss ass
Dead loser shit last
Stink port a potty doo doo
……. Thinking of You =)

No comments:

Post a Comment