Thursday, February 10, 2011

For Lucifer


There's nothing better than a little Hate Poetry to relieve mental strain from the most irritating of characters in your life. This one is dedicated to a particular character I like to call Lucifer (for obvious reasons). Everyone at a given time in their lives, has a Lucifer, one of those straight evil fuckers that will stop at nothing to inject you with their evil shit. There comes a point when you just can't take their shit anymore, and I warn- this was that point for me.

I often exercise my negative emotions via words and rhymes. So this wasn't my first rodeo. It's safe to say I'm a full fledged cowgirl when it comes to this type of expression. But usually.... i'll write it and toss it, with no intention of sharing it, simply because it can get a little hasty and indecent and a whole lot of REAL. I never had any intention of ever sharing my jab of words, yet it seemed the Universe wanted otherwise.

A few hours after writing it, I randomly ran into a group of friends and we decided to get a drink. On my way back from the bathroom my best friend Crusty the Clown said, "You know there's a paper in your back pocket that's falling out. Just wanted to let you know in case it was important."
I chuckled thinking of how absolutely insignificant that paper actually was, "Nah-" I replied, "it's just some hate poetry."
I didn't realize that anyone else at the table had been listening to our side conversation when another friend Bruiser inquired,
"Hate poetry? Ooooooo Eeeeeeeee. Do share with the class."

While I tried to play coy and insist I was too shy to share my writing, Bruisers persisted with his lil' asian girl squirms and squeaks. Soon the rest of the table joined in too, and a quiet table chant began starting soft "read it.... read it.... (and progressively getting louder) READ IT, READ IT." It was at that point that a popular local restaurant turned into the Player Haters Ball. This one is dedicated to all of you who are dealing with their very own Lucifers.

Remember: Like Ludacris says, "Drink some prune juice and let that shit go."

"Anger, Bitch"

The straw just broke over the camel's back
Your two faced shit is fuckin whack.
That faked sincerity- it needs work
Whenever your around- Evil lurks.
If you're here, who's running hell?
Zack Morris, Save me by that bell.
Cause the more I see, the less I know
The more I think, Bitch you wanna go?
Trinna pacify me with that glazed over glare
I be taking earrings out and pulling back my hair.
On your mark, set, Ready to rumble
Machine wash, permanent press- Tumble.
Wild, wild, west, this beast ain't tame,
Hold up playa-get a load of my game.
I'll play the cat, you play the mouse
Now sit back, relax, and Eat this round house!

Ahhhhhh........ the sweet sensation of release. I just about got the shi shi shivers.

Goddamn I feel so much better! But not better enough for that to be the end.... stay tuned, more hate poetry to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment